If you didn’t reward your run with Kansas City’s most badass residents this past weekend, we have to say it: You missed out. The good news is, you can relive every moment of the BeerFit classic 5k and the signature Brew Mile with the best Instagram photos of the event.
After scrolling through these, we’re pretty sure we won’t have to convince you to join us next time.
1. Who doesn’t love a good photo montage?
2. Don’t be shy! Show off your swag.
A photo posted by mackaela_pettz (@mackaela_pettz) on
3. BeerFit: Only the strong survive.
4. Costumes are always encouraged. After all, if you’re going to go at all, why not go all in?
A photo posted by Christina Rodriguez ? (@xtina_0531) on
5. It’s OK if beer is your biggest motivator. We get it.
6. True balance is a beer in one hand and a race medal in the other.
7. America is always in season.
8. The true definition of #couplegoals is finding someone to run a beer-fueled 5k with you.
A photo posted by Kyle (@kyle_koni) on
9. We respect a good group chug.
10. There’s nothing wrong with a selfie after a job well done!
A photo posted by Jacalyn Kruse (@jacalynkruse) on
11. See you at the starting line next year?!
Now that you’ve seen the photos, we have to ask: Are you in?! Sign up for your local BeerFit event today!